Sunday, September 18, 2011

my bucket list [revamped]

last fall i created a bucket list. there are a few things on it, but i wanted to add a few. so here we go, in no particular order:


Own a Mac
Go on The World Race (www.theworldrace.org)[in the process]
Ride in a hot air balloon at sunset
Camp on the beach
Be a successful youth pastor
Swim with dolphins
Become fluent in another language (maybe even 2)
Live in a big city like NYC for a year
Fall madly in love with a coffee shop in the city
Travel around Europe just meeting people and having fun
Go on a date that ends with a sunset on the beach
Make a friendship bracelet and wear it for over a year
Take a stroll in another country with no agenda
Make a ridiculous music video with my friends
Live in community

That's it so far. i might add to it.
if you haven't noticed... recently i have been neglecting this blog. That is because I have another!! In January I will be heading out of this country on an 11 month mission trip. I am going on The World Race!! Check out my WR blog to see how you can support me and stay updated on my life!!

Check that out here

No comments:

Post a Comment