Tuesday, May 24, 2011

where you go i'll go

where you go i'll go, where you stay i'll stay, when you move i'll move, i will follow you. who you love i'll love, how you serve i'll serve, if this life i lose, i will follow you.


theme song to my life right now.


generally i am not a huge fan of Chris Tomlin, but this song gets me every single time right where it counts. i am literally relying on God for every move of my life at this moment. i am waiting for the okay to move on. but for now i'm staying right where i am because i am not finished here yet. i know the next step. i am just waiting for the go ahead.

until then i am content and happy in my situation.
i do not want to grow weary in doing good here.
i know this is perfect for this season.
my heart is at peace.

so until God tells me to go, here i sit ready and willing to pack up and go when it is time. all the while loving my ministry. loving my church. loving my students.

[[ p.s. listening to my favorite songs through the church sound system with an empty sanctuary singing at the top of my lungs is one of my new favorite ways to worship.]]

1 comment:

  1. Ironic...don't like Tomlin much either but DO love that song. :)

    ReplyDelete