Friday, March 25, 2011

Day sixteen: what does that even mean?!

As I consider the next step in my journey, I have the things that I would like to do (see my previous post about control). I want to know what the next thing will be, how I will get there and how long I will do it for.

As I shared with someone very important in my life about what I feel that next step will be I was told this:
"you were just born into the wrong family for that."

WHAT?

So one of my options is something expensive. Since my family is not wealthy, nor are any of my relatives... that means I was born into the wrong family to do something that I want to do. I was looking for support and found discouragement.

Then I was told to do something else.

Oh man, I just don't know anymore.

I am being wrecked by every direction.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you friend! Money truly is a huge obstacle in life. God's bigger.

    ReplyDelete