Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day Two: Passions Pt. 1

No, not Passions like the TV show that I used to watch when I would skip school and stay home. I am talking about my passions in life. The things that I am passionate about. The things I want to stand for, to do, that I will be able to reflect on and say WOW that was really cool. I am reminded today that my passions are beautiful. A gift from God, and that they are not bad things. There are really two things that God has put in my life that have just been super amazing to me.
Those things are
Travel and Teenagers.

Today I am setting a bucket list of places I would like to travel to. I would like to visit these places at least once in my life. If not more. Some are places that I have been before and would just like to go back and explore some more. I mean, what good is having a passport if I am not using it right? These destinations are not necessarily for any specific purpose or in any specific order but here they are:

-Paris
-Go back to Romania
-Israel
-Tanzania
-South Africa
-Costa Rica
-Ireland
-China
-India
-Thailand
-Australia
-Fiji
-Greece
-Hawaii
-Portland, OR
-Seattle, WA
-Boston, MA
-New York City

Plus more, but I think that is long enough for now. I am going to need a better job to be able to pay for all of that travel... Maybe I should have sought out a career as a flight attendant... hmmm, it's never too late! I just might! =]

Where would you go, if you could go anywhere in the whole world? Maybe I will remember you when I am a flight attendant and racking up miles that I can share.

I love that I have such a sense of adventure. Yet, at the same time it kind of scares me that I have become so settled in a place like Newaygo. Some days I feel like I could stay here forever, other days I feel like I might get stuck here forever (the same fear I get in Peck). But there is nothing wrong with desiring a little adventure in life. So why not go big!

Day two without facebook= complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment